Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #17 - Rollyo

Wow, talk about a time saver! This was really easy and I like the idea of being able to share sites I search with others and them with me. I created a search engine, called Kid Crafts 1, that has sites I use to get ideas that are easily adaptable to curriculum projects and activities. Check it out and I hope you find something you can use! Remember, if the link doesn't take you to the list where you can see Kid Crafts 1, you may have to go to "Explore" and look for it under "recently added".

I think Rollyo would also be a great way for me to organize some of my most used and favorite items off of the Library Resource page too.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Clicking on your link didn't take me to your search. If you want, go back to rollyo and look for a way to post your rollbar? I admit that this was not a THING in which I excelled. If you want to see what a rollbar looks like, lok at the Library Resources Page under the second yellow bar above Curriculum Links.

Ms. P. said...

I think I fixed it. It shows up for me now, as part of the list of choices, when I click the link. See if it works for you.