Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #16 - Wikis

Well, I definitely understand wikis much better now. I can see using them with the kids when doing research. I think that would be the easiest way to start out so that we can learn how to use them together. I am thinking of a few other ways that we might be able to use them, but we are so limited in our computer access that I worry that we really won't be able to do it justice. I don't know, I really have a lot to think about regarding the use of wikis with my students.

I liked playing in the sandbox because I got to see what others were thinking. It seems that a lot of us are really excited about the "23 Things" class and regard it as one of the best trainings we have participated in for quite a while. I hope others will take the opportunity to participate after I tell them how much I learned.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Maybe we could do a little intro somewhere along the way for those interested at least!