Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing #5 - Explore Flickr


I liked this site and I can see many possibilites for using it to create lessons to help my students.


The picture I chose to share in this blog entry will help with my Science unit on plants. It shows a group of various kinds of plants and will allow the children to see the many different types of leaves that exist in the Plant Kingdom. Photos like this one are very good for classifying activities.


I look forward to exploring the Flickr site further when this course is complete.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Exploring Flickr is a course within itself! Did you find where you can select photos in your tray and then save the tray so the kids can only choose from the photos you selected?

Ms. P. said...

th,

Yes, I saw that when I was playing. I just hope I can remember to use some of these "Things" to help my lessons next year and get familiar enough with them to make them easier to use.