Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tool #4 - Cool Google Tools

I created a two slide presentation concerning the importance of building relationships to a PLN member. It was fairly easy and I could see using this in class with the kids to generate presentations or ongoing research projects that multiple students could work on together. I think it would also benefit my team because we could work on our roadmap together with everyone being able to make/suggest ideas without having to have formal meetings to do so.

I put my five 11 Tools blogs in my Google Reader and realized how much easier it will be for me to keep up with any updates that are added as time goes by. I think the students would be able to use this to keep track of research sites and interest blogs that they would like to follow...it would be a great way for them to keep up with what other students from various PLNs are learning and sharing.

No comments: